• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Unusual uses for Levels
    by Doug Nelson
    Ok, this is T's new section for exploring one feature or technique, so I thought maybe we could post examples of unusual uses for Levels adjustments.

I frequently use the midtone slider in Levels to fine-tune my layer masks (called "choking"). Just click on the layer mask and...
    11-27-2003, 01:38 AM
    Landscape Photos - Atmospheric Haze
    by 7890
    I took hundreds of landscape photos on a recent trip to Yosemite National Park. In every image, there is a common issue with atmospheric haze. I'm sure you could find other problems, but the haze is what bugs me.

I guess the biggest mistake was no polarizer.

I've read every...
    08-14-2008, 11:03 AM
  • kudin888@tm.net
    Can anything be done?
    by [email protected]
    Got a picture my mum gave me of her relative from the 40s. Can anything be donne to make the image clearer/sharper? Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

There are heaps more and would be willing to pay for pro retouching....
    06-09-2004, 09:21 PM
  • flight1
    low contrast
    by flight1
    This photo is just the opposite to the high contrast photo in that the contrast is very low. There is no real white or black to use in levels. It was also taken through the window of an airplane and is not very good. I would like to learn, however, how to handle these low cntrast images. Thanks for...
    02-04-2004, 03:58 PM
  • Bartvd
    combining different lit photos?
    by Bartvd
    Hi,
    a client wants me to combine two photos. Problem is they are differently lit.
    Is there a way to change the light on the boy so its more like his mom?
    or should i just leave it and tell her it cant be done?

thanks
    Bart...
    03-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Working...
X