Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Budkin
    Fixing a strange texture on this old photo
    by Budkin
    Hello all,

New member here. I'm pretty experienced in Photoshop for Web Development and Ive dabbled a little bit in photo retouching but I'm still pretty much a noob. Anyway, I'm making a Ken Burns style video of my dad in which I'll need to zoom closer into the photos. What I'm noticing...
    12-19-2006, 05:02 PM
  • alceria
    Suggestions for stubborn texture problem
    by alceria
    Hello, I'm doing a restoration for a client and the orginal has a really stubborn texture that I can't get rid of. I did a little research and what was suggested was trying to apply descreen in the scanning process, and scanning the picture at an angle. Neither worked at all. I also read about doing...
    11-13-2002, 07:09 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Texturizer Problems - Help!
    by Jakaleena
    Hey guys,

I just scanned some denim material for use as a texture, but when I use it there's a seam showing. I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get the seam to go away. The vertical seam seems fine, it's the horizontal seam that's the problem.

Can anyone...
    05-16-2002, 08:07 PM
  • Mick B
    Grossest texture ever!!!!
    by Mick B
    Believe me folks if have agonized for a month over this pic before I decided to send it here. It's a friends 2x3 original of all their 11 kids and it has the worst texture ever. Not snake skin or lizard or honeycomb. Completely sadistic.

I haven't even tried to repair it until I can...
    04-15-2003, 07:30 AM
  • JohnMac328
    Odd problem - Too much detail
    by JohnMac328
    Hi All,

I am scanning two B/W 8 x 10 photos from 1945. The problem is that the scan picks up too much detail, lines in the photo paper used at the time. The original does not show the lines to the naked eye. I did the guassian blur and looks better but I don't like the loss of sharpness...
    06-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Working...
X