Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar question

Hi guys,

I tried to make some table calendar which will be printed on 4R photo (i.e. 4inch x 6inch).

I have a few question here:
    1. If i create new file and use 4 inch x 6 inch size, will my print out turn nice? If let's say I save it to Photo lab as JPEG format with highest quality.

2. How do you guys create the calendar, i.e. the date,month everything? I'm trying to fit 1 year calendar with nice phot inside.
    Is there a quick and dirty way. To me I think it's easier for to create calendar in MS excel instead of photoshop.

Thanks for helping..

Sonix

I have a 2003 calendar from my dentist printed on 3" x 6" 'refridgerator magnet.' Looks fine.

I'd say use non-serif font, like Ariel (or Helvetica). If you have Excel, do you have Word, too? Seems like Word would have calendar templates that would simplfy the calendar making considerably.

I would definitely create the calender outside of Photoshop in Word, Excel or whatever program; copy / paste it into PS as a separate layer.

Sounds like you should be OK.

What is final resolution of image at highest .jpg compression? About 200-300 ppi ensures you will get crisp text.

Comment

Thanks Dan,

Greatly aprreciated your input

Comment

Working...
      X