reinstall problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinstall problem

Ok, i will ask you these opinions. if i uninstall photoshop 6 and install photoshop 7 do i still have to reinstall all the plugins that i have example would be eye candy. do i have to reinstall eye candy again? Or just install photoshop 7? OR. could i just install photoshop 7 over the photoshop 6 i swear my photoshop 6 is going crazy always saying it has program error. and then it wont let me save and then it will just shut down itself.

it is always recomended to install plugins again...
    if you just made a backup of your plugins folder then just copy it into ps7 's plugin directory, some plugins will work, not all.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• David Stevenson
      Photoshop plugins
      by David Stevenson
      Does anyone know how to install plugins into Photoshop CS5 operating under Windows 7?
      08-04-2010, 03:24 PM
    • Frogger
      Plugins
      by Frogger
      I Do many Animated Sigs and Avatars, I just recently started doing a few Movie Sigs And have gotten pretty good with it, however it lags my Photoshop real bad when doing it.
      Is it possible that so many plugins are running and is it possible to disable some?
      Then if so how will I know...
      07-24-2007, 05:33 PM
    • DJ Dubovsky
      Photoshop 3rd party Plugin Tip
      by DJ Dubovsky
      Just an interesting tidbit I noticed about Photoshop 6.

Since I upgraded to Photoshop 6 I noticed that you can have quite a few 3rd party plugins without upsetting the filter folder layout.

You can store your 3rd party plugins in a seperate folder outside the plugin folder...
      10-07-2001, 01:08 PM
    • rnbluvva
      Moving Existing Plugins to "outside" Plugin Folder
      by rnbluvva
      I searched the forums for some tips on what to do about existing plugins in the Photoshop Plugin folder and wanting to move them when I upgrade Phtoshop. I found a thread where Danny and a few others have suggested to make an 'outside' plugins folder and point to that in the PS preferences file....
      06-04-2005, 02:53 AM
    • Bandit
      photoshop plugins in fireworks
      by Bandit
      Hi,
      I'm sure most of you know this but I only learnt of it today so I thought I would share it with you.
      All of the plugins that you use in photoshop can also be used in fireworks by simply opening up the effects palette in fireworks and clicking on the small black arrow in the right hand...
      12-04-2002, 12:42 PM
    Working...
    X