Related Topics

Collapse

• CJ Swartz
    CATS VS DOGS or How to Pill a Cat
    CJ Swartz
    by CJ Swartz
    CATS VS DOGS

How to Give A Cat A Pill

1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens...
    02-17-2003, 02:23 PM
  • palms
    Cat in a basket
    palms
    by palms
    This was too good a opportunity to miss, pity i didnt get all the basket in.
    Also it will show Peter S that i am still a cat lover and that wherever she wants to sleep is fine by me ( she has claws and teeth you know )

looking forward to your art work as always

08-22-2007, 10:20 AM
  • molitor
    My cat
    molitor
    by molitor
    OK, i'm new here and only really getting used to CS2 and Corel, i've been mucking around with photos I take for the past few months on and off, nothing serious, so just wanted a bit of feedback on whether you like them (my cats) and have any ideas that you would like to share!

The first...
    01-27-2008, 03:43 PM
  • gholmes1936
    McNey in San Antonio, Tx
    gholmes1936
    by gholmes1936
    i hope to learn some more with this shot I took quite a while ago while visiting the McNey Museum in San Antonio, Texas. Just 89 miles from Austin where I live. They have really nice grounds.

I did several things to my entry herein, one was to put one of our older cats on the steps....
    10-19-2008, 07:32 PM
  • 0lBaldy
    DEMON Cat
    0lBaldy
    by 0lBaldy
    This may be an old video but it's the first time I've seen it ! I expected to see it's head spin all the way around!!

Demon Cat
    08-22-2010, 03:31 AM
Working...
X