Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sylvia1065
    make a selection of a channel
    by sylvia1065
    Hello,
    How do you make a selection of, let's say, the blue channel? I'm trying to load only one color in order to apply some filters on it.
    Thanks,
    Sylvia
    10-26-2005, 08:51 PM
  • hansolo
    calculations beginner (selection beginner)
    by hansolo
    i aplogise for the cross posting and i would delete last post if i new how too
    as it was very confusing

hi i posted a similar problem but my explanation was babble and confusing so i hope this can explain my problem better, this is image copied from the web. would lto select...
    09-25-2009, 06:05 PM
  • Lofty1967
    Tree Twig
    by Lofty1967
    Hi Guys,
    Can anyone help me get this tree separated from the background it is on, I have initially taken away from the sky but now need to remove it from the background, (Bark and Twig). I have been doing this via a channel selections tutorial on the internet as I am trying to improve drastically...
    11-13-2011, 02:31 AM
  • bmacior
    Desperate need of help
    by bmacior
    I just started taking a class in photoshop. I'm working in colorizing a grey scale image. I've made a channel and colored the dress. Another channel and colored the face. Made a third channel for the hair (duplicated the face channel) and now I need to add the dress selection to the hair channel....
    11-14-2008, 03:00 PM
  • kevs
    What is the feather when make a new channel?
    by kevs
    When I use lasso for a selection, know the feather I'm starting out with.
    When I use a duplicate channel and load a selection from that , what is the edge feather I am starting out with? thanks.
    09-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Working...
X