• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WandererX
    local color correcting
    by WandererX
    I'm having a little bit of a problem with my local color management and was wondering if someone could give me some advice. Couple of questions here. First, if I'm dodging out a dark area on the skin and one layer doesn't get the tone light enough would I add a second layer and dodge with two layers?...
    09-14-2009, 02:36 AM
  • Pericu
    Color turns gray when Painting in color mode
    by Pericu
    Hi folks,

when I Dodge&Burn and I want to correct the de-/oversaturated areas with painting in desired color on a blank layer set to neutral, it the color turns to be gray in some areas. Can somebody tell me why?

10-24-2012, 05:43 AM
  • superkoax
    skin color help...
    by superkoax
    I'm doing some free time retouching and want to know how to get the almost pure, white skin with a hint of red color...
    I haven't pictures her...only a vogue magazine I've been looking at and there is some pictures there that has this effect...

So here is my questions:
    10-06-2007, 05:19 PM
  • cheesie3
    light damage
    by cheesie3
    is it possible to bring back some of the original colour, particularly the skin tones, in a sun bleeched image like the one attached? and if so, how?

thanks

cheesie...
    03-22-2006, 08:59 AM
  • JoseMiguel
    skin color transitions ? natural flow
    by JoseMiguel
    Hello fellow Retouchers

I am here retouching an image of a model and the skin color is great but it has a few funky shades that I can't seem to get rid of. Any suggestions as to how I can ever things out and or see the areas better!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug3at39vl...
    01-20-2015, 07:51 PM
Working...
X