• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rita
    New here, how do I?
    by Rita
    Hello all! I am new here and am working on restoring some family photos. Here is a photo of my father and his twin brother. I need help fixing the missing information on the face of my uncle. How do I fix this? As you can see there is some information left over but very faded. I am new at PhotoShop,...
    05-19-2006, 02:00 PM
  • tcnjdeluca
    Dustspotting and Adjustment Layers
    by tcnjdeluca
    I am restoring a photograph in Photoshop 6.0. The original had lost much of its tonality. I used channel mixer to convert it to grayscall and a couple of layers adjustment levels to restrore the tonality. (and make the picture much darker) I then created a new layer and and clicked "use all layers"...
    10-21-2003, 07:37 AM
  • artmaker
    how to adjust one layer without adjusting ALL of them
    by artmaker
    using CS2, I have an image of a wood grain sign. The wood grain is in multiple layers and under each is an outline I brushed in.
    Now... I want to lighten the wood a bit without changing the color of the outline. I tried linking the three wood tone layers together. Then do an adjustment layer....
    07-12-2006, 01:56 PM
  • jleev
    Duplicating Multiple Layers??
    by jleev
    Is it possible to duplicate the sum of multiple layers into one new layer on top (of the underlying/individual layers) with out losing the underlying layers themselves?
    What I am attempting to do is create a new layer of my image with which to sharpen. That way I can adjust the opacity (thus...
    06-24-2003, 09:53 PM
  • bobdut
    Never quite understood layers and how to use them
    by bobdut
    I've used Photoshop for years -now version CS2 and lately Photoshop Elements v.6_Somehow I've never really grasped the basics of Layers. I open the Layers Panel, put in one of the photos I want to work with as a background and then try and add another, then the 1st one disappears. I know it's something...
    03-03-2008, 06:51 AM
Working...
X