• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• simon29
    Uneven Exposure
    by simon29
    I have been using my digital camera to take pictures of my dad's old photos. What I find is that many times I have sections of the photo that appear oddly underexposed. I would like to even up the contrast across the entire print. I am a newbie at using Photoshop 6. Thanks in advance for your h...
    07-05-2005, 06:50 AM
  • Michaelc
    A Digital Photo
    by Michaelc
    undefined
    Hi Everyone,

I have a client who requires a 58cm x 68cm restoration but is not financial enough to pay for the lab scan. So, I'm looking at taking a digital photo of it myself and never having given it a go would appreciate any tips for a decent result. I have a Konica...
    12-08-2004, 06:24 PM
  • H0LLYW00D
    Take a picture of a picture
    by H0LLYW00D
    I have a large number of old pictures that i want to make digital and a friend of mine suggested placing each picture on a white peice of paper and then placing a peice of glass over the picuture and then taking the picture of the picture. Does this sound like it would work and give the best quality...
    11-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  • Brinse
    Fragmented picture
    by Brinse
    Hello,
    I have a 80+/- year old photograph of my neighbor that is fragmented into four pieces. Total appx. size of the photo pieced together is roughly 10in wide and 14in high. The pic is in pretty good shape surface wise. Wondering if I should try to scan each piece individually then stitch...
    02-02-2007, 03:48 PM
  • yuppicide
    F stop..
    by yuppicide
    I'm getting the adapter for my Canon S2 IS to allow other lenses to be put on. I'm getting a Circular Polarizer. Someone reccommended Hoya to me as good ones, so I bought one. It's 5mm thick, double threaded. This is the one I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&...
    07-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Working...
X