No announcement yet.

Shadows on the clothing

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• eclectic1
    Shadow on half of the body
    eclectic1
    Hello, this is my first time posting to this site. I have a friend who took a photograph of someone but half of the person body is dark and the other is light. When I tried to fix the face it started looking distorted. Can anyone tell me how I can even out the color so it looks natural or is it impossible...
    02-01-2005, 11:10 AM
  • jayponko
    Achieving this color saturated shadows look
    jayponko
    i am trying to achieve this color saturated shadows look, i see there is mainly red and then some blues on the shadow-midtones area, i have tried using curves and some things like putting a red solid color layer under lighten blend mode which saturates shadows in red, but this affects all the colors...
    04-09-2011, 02:49 AM
  • spence
    How to remove spotlight
    spence
    Hi,
    I have a very important photo which hs been ruined by a spotlight on the most important member in the group.
    Can anyone guide/help me in the best way to remove the spotlight & yellow tinge?

Any help gratefully accepted.

http://http://www.flickr.co...
    12-06-2013, 01:21 AM
  • _andrew
    Colouring B&W photos - need help!
    _andrew
    I recently started putting colour to a B&W photo but have run into some trouble with skin tones (just the girl) and also putting colour to the grass.

The method I use is applying a new layer, colour what I want, set the layer to colour and then hue/saturation to get it right. Any...
    04-05-2007, 06:03 PM
  • Srht
    How to remove object shadows from picture?
    Srht
    I work on a picture like this and I want to remove shadow from the pitch and also from the players. Is there any way to achieve this?...
    08-06-2012, 07:05 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadows on the clothing

How do I remove shadow on clothing. some on dresses and some on suits.
    how can I remove shadow

Removing might be tough, but you can minimize using various techniques. You can try the Dodge brush, but duplicate the layer first. More controllable might be to make a new blank layer, set the blend mode to dodge or screen, then paint on it using white. That will probably be too strong, but reducing the opacity will fix that, and hide other possible flaws.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

wonderful help. Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
      X