Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Manfredo
    First attempt at photo restoration.
    Manfredo
    by Manfredo
    First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone here for making this site possible. I just discovered the site and it is fantastic.

I am a attempting to restore some old photographs of my grandparents, this is my first attempt and would like to ask for some feedback/suggestions for...
    01-15-2009, 11:36 AM
  • patio87
    My first post, My first project.
    patio87
    by patio87
    Well I go into Photoshop to do photo restoration specifically. So I learned the basic layout and fucntions of photoshop, then educated myself on photo editing, then educated myself on restoration. So I learned some good stuff, and I needed to apply it. So I found a picture and went at it, and now I...
    08-23-2006, 07:03 AM
  • CazGraphicD
    First Restoration Attempt
    CazGraphicD
    by CazGraphicD
    Hi there Im new here, I have been using Photoshop for a while but this is my first restoration attempt, wondering what you guys think and how I could improve this. The picture is of my mother, who hasn't got the hang of scanning in high dpi and unfortunately the original has been lost....
    04-26-2013, 05:39 PM
  • gleff
    New to restoring.. first attempt.
    gleff
    by gleff
    Hi All,

I'm new to restoring photographs but want to get into it more. Just wondering if I can get some critique of my first attempt.

Here are the two photos side by side. The first is the original, and the second is the final image.

http://www.gleff.com/p...
    09-29-2007, 08:55 AM
  • flashman
    my first attempt at restoration
    flashman
    by flashman
    I have been working on my first restoration I using Paint Shop Pro and just installed Photoshop, the salesman at the store told me about this site. I can see I have found a place that could eat up alot of time do most people use photoshop I had ver. 4 and it had a steep learning curve so I stayed...
    09-20-2002, 12:24 PM
Working...
X