• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CazGraphicD
    First Restoration Attempt
    by CazGraphicD
    Hi there Im new here, I have been using Photoshop for a while but this is my first restoration attempt, wondering what you guys think and how I could improve this. The picture is of my mother, who hasn't got the hang of scanning in high dpi and unfortunately the original has been lost....
    04-26-2013, 04:39 PM
  • mediaase
    My first attempt!!
    by mediaase
    This is my very first attempt at restoring a photo. It was a graduation picture of my Papaw (yes, in the south we say Papaw )

I converted it to B&W which removed a lot of noise and the yellowed tape. Then just adjusted levels followed by MAJOR stamp tool work. All done in Photoshop...
    10-30-2001, 08:02 AM
  • Gordie
    My first attempt
    by Gordie
    Hi there, for the last year or so i have been teaching myself a bit o photoshop here and there, layers are confusing me, but thats a different story.

Anyway!!!, i did a couple of photos for my girlfriends dad to hang up at his surprise birthday doo a while ago, it aint perfect, the hairs...
    12-08-2009, 10:26 AM
  • juls
    First real photocomposite attempt
    by juls
    Hi everyone, just wanted to share with you my first real atempt at creating a photocomposite, it took me almost a month to complete... I had to search for the images which took a lot of time and also changed my mind a couple of times (or more) during the process... at the end I had to tell my self to...
    11-23-2012, 02:14 PM
  • patio87
    My first post, My first project.
    by patio87
    Well I go into Photoshop to do photo restoration specifically. So I learned the basic layout and fucntions of photoshop, then educated myself on photo editing, then educated myself on restoration. So I learned some good stuff, and I needed to apply it. So I found a picture and went at it, and now I...
    08-23-2006, 06:03 AM
Working...
X