• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AKMac
    How does the Photoshop Color Balance Command Work?
    by AKMac
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who uses the Photoshop Color Balance Command a lot but still finds it difficult to get my head round exactly how it works.

I use it in RGB, and tweak the sliders till I get what I am looking for, but I feel I could use it far more efficiently if I...
    05-27-2011, 10:28 AM
  • gregory
    Yellow faded blown-out image
    by gregory
    I am new to this web site. A friend of mine asked if I could improve upon this image. I have begun to play with it, but I am open for any suggestions. Thanks. Greg.
    07-28-2004, 12:01 PM
  • paulrettberg
    Advise on Extreme Color Cast Correction
    by paulrettberg
    I have a series of photos I am trying to restore, but am having challenges with correcting the extreme red color cast due to aging. Tried a number of the tutorials & suggestions to no avail (relatively new member, probably more out there.) Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your...
    03-17-2004, 01:02 PM
  • Caravaggio
    Color correction
    by Caravaggio
    Hello,

I am trying to learn how to do more accurate less subjective color correction on product shots as I have been told that my work has too many color casts in the grey and shadow areas of my images.

I can't seem to find any neutral greys in my image by using a neutral...
    07-27-2010, 04:00 PM
  • extrememc
    Gray Card
    by extrememc
    I have been having problem with setting the color balance using the gray card in CS2. I have attached to photos with and w/o the gray card and when I use the eye dropper in CS2 to adjust the color the results are not greats. What am I doing wrong? What I am trying to do is using the correct color balance...
    05-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Working...
X