• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sjm
    skin problems persist
    by sjm
    I'm trying to restore this photo for a friend of my husband. It is the ONLY photo he has of his wife as a young woman and thought it was impossible to restore it. I offered to give it my best shot, but I am still having skin problems. I've tried several techniques from this site, but she still looks...
    04-01-2003, 03:32 PM
  • Rita
    New here, how do I?
    by Rita
    Hello all! I am new here and am working on restoring some family photos. Here is a photo of my father and his twin brother. I need help fixing the missing information on the face of my uncle. How do I fix this? As you can see there is some information left over but very faded. I am new at PhotoShop,...
    05-19-2006, 01:00 PM
  • Sobe203
    Help - Eyebrow
    by Sobe203
    Here is the photo I started out with: Mike & Jen - Original

I made some changes in Photoshop:
    -Used the Dodge tool to whiten my teeth
    -Used the clone tool to get rid of blemishes and tiny strands of hair on my forehead
    -Used the Liquify tool to slim and shape...
    09-21-2006, 11:37 AM
  • wolfie4wvu
    Would like a critique
    by wolfie4wvu
    This is my first post on here and I would like to know what professionals think. Of course everyone around me thinks it is the best but, I am a little skeptical. Some hints on how to smooth out the skin tones would be helpful. Of course, as you can tell I didn't have a whole lot to work with on her....
    05-19-2006, 07:26 AM
  • suchyy
    Really hard restoration.
    by suchyy
    My grandfather asked me to restore two photos, one of them needs some work, but it is easy so I can do it easily, but the second one looks very difficult for me...

Do you think that this photo can be restored ?

http://suchyy.pcmaniak.pl/reptodukcja.jpg

10-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Working...
X