Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TimArruda
    Vignette?
    by TimArruda
    Hi All,

This is my first post here. I've been lurking on and off for some time. I would say I am more or less a beginner with Photoshop, and am working with Photoshop 7. I have an old picture of my Mom's grandparent's from the Netherlands that I have been working on. The picture...
    08-05-2003, 12:30 PM
  • JenPSE3
    1st try at colorizing...
    by JenPSE3
    Comments and advice always welcome!!!

When I was growing up this portrait, along with two of me alone, always sat on my grandmother's dresser. There existed at one point a black and white version and a hand colored version. For some reason we have been unable to locate the hand colored...
    04-16-2005, 04:50 PM
  • 6d5321
    how to fix this background?
    by 6d5321
    a friend asked if i could place all these photos into one. Im having a hard time making the background ( which is a billards pool table / green felt ) to blend as if it were one image.
    any suggestions?
    thanks in advance...
    09-11-2012, 12:55 AM
  • Justin Goode
    Putting new background in image
    by Justin Goode
    Over memorial day my dad gave me this old picture of his mom and dad and his two brothers and wanted it turned into a picture of just his mom and dad. I'm thinking it'd be pointless to leave the pair standing in a random corner and that a plain background would work just as well. I've been trying...
    05-30-2006, 10:05 PM
  • T Paul
    Removing Strips of Sunlight from Faces
    by T Paul
    I'm looking for some retouching hints. I have a photo where the people in it have streaks of sunlight across their faces. What is the best approach for removing the light out of their faces? I've attached a small portion of the photo for review. I figure cloning is an option, but was wondering what...
    08-11-2002, 09:27 PM
Working...
X