How to make tables in Elements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make tables in Elements?

Rather embarrassingly, I posted my feeble little request in the wrong place on Retouch. Ahem, so here I go again.

I'm using Elements2 and I love it. A friend has asked me to make a calendar using a photo of hers. I thought this would be easy and was planning some nice designs. Now I can't figure out at all how to make those calendar boxes/tables/whatdyamacallits. I tried making a table in Word and pasting it in, but that was unsatisfactory. If I try to simply make a text layer in Elements with the calendar info on, the formatting is all to pot.

Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance.

Since going from Word to Elements isn't cutting it, maybe this will work instead.

In Elements crop / color correct / do whatever you need to do to the pic(s). Save in .jpg format.

In Word:
    * Create your calendar and whatever text you want.
    * From the Insert menu choose > Picture > From File -- and insert the .jpg (or .jpgs) you created in Elements. Use Word's tools to position, size, crop.
    * Save and print

Will this work for you?

~Danny~

Comment

Done!

Thanks so much for your reply. In the end, I got stubborn and laboured away with the grid in Elements on and MADE it work. Not the most efficient use of time, but I really wanted to keep the project in Elements in the end. But thanks for giving me a (much more sensible) solution! Appreciated.

BTW, as someone who's fairly new to all this, I'm finding Retouch Pro a great boon.

Comment

Working...
      X