Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug
    Old Photo Needs Help
    by Doug
    Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to this forum. It looks like everyone uses Photoshop of some kind. I just started using Photoshop Elements but used PhotoPaint 9 for a couple of years.

I hope to be a regular, as I have a lot of old family photos to restore for posterity....
    07-04-2003, 04:45 PM
  • winwintoo
    Make her look 60
    by winwintoo
    I showed my niece some of the work I've done in PhotoShop and she asked if I had ever made anyone look older. I haven't. She said she would like to know what she will look like when she's 60 - she had just spent the weekend with her (much) older relatives and wondered if she would look like us ...
    09-04-2002, 08:21 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Cautionary tale
    by Doug Nelson
    A client wanted her old class group photo restored. It was in pretty bad shape, a million tiny cracks all over. She wanted the group as large as possible, so I cropped in pretty far (there was a lot of the building behind them, the ground in front of them, etc.).

So anyway, I send it...
    06-30-2004, 11:08 AM
  • Ray Cooper
    Help! Scalped
    by Ray Cooper
    Has anyone any suggestions on how I might recreate the top of the hat / head in this photo?
    06-10-2003, 06:21 AM
  • discinque
    Old photo on cloth?
    by discinque
    A friend of mine described to me an old photo she had found of her grandparents. It is a large photo image - in the 20x30 range - and as she was examining it she found that it was printed on cloth. She had asked me what process was used to do that kind of work - and I was embarrassed to find I had...
    06-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Working...
X