• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ghfisher
    file format to use
    by ghfisher
    I am just getting started in copying old family pictures. I will be making a master set (a digital orginal unretouched master copy) to suppliment a Family Tree Maker file that my daughter is working on.

I am most familiar with Photoshop and started saving them in .psd format. I then...
    01-13-2003, 08:09 AM
  • Caravaggio
    changing document from TIFF to PSB
    by Caravaggio
    I am using CS3. I am working on a very large TIFF document. The image is currently 126.9 M, 16 bits per channel and the color space is Adobe RGB 98. Sometimes when I try to save the document I get a message that it could not save because the document exceeds the 4 GB limit for TIff files. I am then...
    04-14-2010, 09:13 AM
  • ktg222
    Reconstituting an emailed EPS file
    by ktg222
    I posted this on another forum but got little response. I thought I would try here.

A reputable photo studio in my area who does all the photography for a national magazine has an interesting way to sent files back and for from his studio to his client; and visa versa. He shoots a 1Ds...
    02-27-2008, 01:46 PM
  • rlualhati
    File Management/Different Image Sizes
    by rlualhati
    Hello All,

I was wondering how everyone else handles file management and different image crops/sizes.

Do you have a separate files for each crop/size?

I currently have one file for 5x7 and 8x10 crops....but now I need to go to 11x14 and beyond. I worked...
    01-29-2012, 08:48 AM
  • dungbeetle
    Driving me crazy! (about file extensions)
    by dungbeetle
    Hi everyone.

I've tried everything I can think of to solve this one, but still no luck.

I don't know if it's just my machine and/or my installation, but Photoshop 7 (I've tried the original and v 7.0.1) insists on adding a .psd extension to the file every time I try to...
    08-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Working...
X