basic Action help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basic Action help

When I run my action the dialog box for Jpg quality comes up and the action pauses till I click OK. What do I need to do for it to save and close. Oh yes I'm running it from the Batch command.

chuck

Related Topics

Collapse

• sdubose99
    Need help with a PS action, please
    by sdubose99
    Hi, I'm an old hand with Photoshop but fairly new to actions. I've recorded them and modified them with fair results over the years. But now I need help with one.

I photograph virtual tours for real estate agents, using my digital camera and stitching multiple shots together to create...
    11-21-2003, 01:17 PM
  • mark pernal
    Calling one action from another
    by mark pernal
    I'm wondering...is there a way to call one action from another?

I've seen an example of that, but it involved calling one action from another INSIDE the same SET. What I'm wondering is, is there a way to call an action from a different set?

Thanks.
    05-16-2003, 08:19 AM
  • iheartstudios
    Photoshop Action nightmare... HELP!!
    by iheartstudios
    We have an action when we go through it manually we get what we want but when we then run the action as a batch the images come out completely different eg: un-sharp mask is over processed/levels off etc
    FinalImg_01testaweb is what we got when we went through the action step by step
    11-02-2010, 12:20 PM
  • Jon
    Strange behavior in PS7.0
    by Jon
    I need some help. All of a sudden tonight when I started running my actions in PS, a dialogue box will pop up asking me to click ok to continue running the action. It never used to act strangely like this. There must be a toggle to suppress dialogue boxes such as this that I'm missing completely....
    09-05-2002, 10:17 PM
  • steiny
    How Do I Record "Save As" as an Action Without a Filename?
    by steiny
    I've spent an hour looking for an answer for this simple problem and can't seem to find anything anywhere online!

I am using Photoshop CS. I have created an action to edit photos. I record several steps within an action, then I "Save As" and then "Close" and save the...
    10-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Working...
X