• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• christo
    Transparent background
    by christo
    One of the things that I a constantly asked to do, is to place an existing logo into a PageMaker 7 doc. Usually these pages have colored backgrounds, and the logo supplied is often not of sufficient DPI for print work, and usually has the ubiquitous white box around the logo. I have tried using PhotoShop...
    01-17-2006, 10:12 PM
  • Caravaggio
    Getting AI paths into photoshop
    by Caravaggio
    I have a AI file that has a logo for a product. I want to get the path for the logo and bring it into photoshop to place it on an image. How do I get a path from an AI file to export into photoshop? I am able to open the AI file in photoshop, but the paths only appear when I open the file in illustrator....
    12-11-2010, 07:49 AM
  • Lasa
    My Illustrator hates me!
    by Lasa
    I rarely ever-never use illustrator...I use Ps for everything, but when I have to, as in the case of a logo, it drives me insane! It hates everything i do, it gives me warnings, it laughs at me, it's like anti-photoshop logic... nothing is logical, the pentool is mean, gradients have a mind of their...
    01-02-2007, 02:18 PM
  • villagePeople
    Rope-style logotype
    by villagePeople
    Hello,

I'm posting here because I'm out of skills to do what I need. I have to do a simple logotype connected with the topic given for my classes. My topic is climbing. I come up with the rope-style logo. I want that it will be as simple as file logo.png attached (I guess it is very good...
    04-18-2010, 06:37 AM
  • unimatrix001
    My playing with illustrator and photoshop
    by unimatrix001
    weather was cold and windy here yesterday so i was playing around with both illustrator and photoshop. Wife wanted something different then the usual with our little poodle. So i made this in illustrator and added Laci in photoshop....
    12-13-2009, 06:50 AM
Working...
X