Collapse

• Alex Ross
    Removing background from images
    by Alex Ross
    Hi,

I am designing a catalog however the photos have a background, for
    example the pictures are of shoes but i can see the table the shoe is
    sitting on and the background behind the shoe, is there a way to cut
    the shoes out in Photoshop so the background is removed?...
    11-21-2008, 06:08 AM
  • scribbler
    selections within image
    by scribbler
    Can anyone guide me in where to find tutorials on selecting an object/area within a photograph so that I can use it elsewhere.

I have been using Paintshop pro for a short while and now I have only just purchased a 2nd hand version of Photoshop7 but have scoured the web in search of such...
    04-11-2005, 06:10 AM
  • lalithaparam
    Move tool not working with layers
    by lalithaparam
    I am trying to clone a large patch in my photo. I created a new layer and using the lasso tool selected the area I want to work on. I then want to use the move tool to the area I want to clone from but I get a message that the area is blank and am unable to use the move tool. Please help.
    10-18-2005, 11:08 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial: Sports Cards, Chris Rozema Artistic Action templates
    by DannyRaphael
    Chris Rozema of Artistic Action (www.artisticaction.com) has graciously offered to craft a tutorial describing the steps he uses to create some terrific sports related photo-art. Examples can be seen at www.artisticaction.com/portfolio.htm under "The Pride - Poster Prints."

07-31-2004, 10:22 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    13 Photoshop Selection Tips
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Photoshop Selection Tips:

To smooth out selection edges –
    Draw out your selection using the Lasso tool then , press ‘Q’ to enter the Quick Mask mode and then go to Filter>Noise>Median. Adjust the Radius to smooth out the edges. When you’re done just press “Q”...
    06-02-2002, 06:19 PM
Working...
X