Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me make this more believable (shadows maybe?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Shannon
    concert image light problem.
    Shannon
    by Shannon
    I live in Monroe Michigan and just went to the Vince Gill concert at our fair yesterday. I took a couple of great photos, but the one I like is probably the one that bothers me the most. I got a him in a great pose, but the lights on the stage are very overpowering. I need to know how to dial them...
    07-30-2003, 12:37 AM
  • pjanak
    Civil War mustache
    by pjanak
    Hey all, Im actually pretty proud of this one. I was totally blown away at what detail and quality I was able to recover Using Photoshop. I'm no airbrush artists so I didnt "create" any of the retouch excpet totally repaintign the the white shirt. I tried do give it some depth but my shading...
    07-10-2005, 02:02 PM
  • kathleen
    remember us?
    kathleen
    by kathleen
    Mr and Mrs. Frankenpicture?

well, how patient are you guys? i think most retouchers have to be patient, so i here draw a deep breath and put this one back on the table.

i didn't participate in either of the challenges on them (and felt mighty sheepish about it, and am...
    10-25-2001, 10:07 AM
  • macca2009
    Head swap improvements
    macca2009
    by macca2009
    Hi all, i'm fairly new to this site and have uploaded an image that I need some help with. I had to put new heads on the man on the right and the bride as the original was badly damaged, but too me they still don't quite look right.
    Any ideas on how I can improve these? Thanks...
    12-17-2008, 03:08 AM
  • Siciliana
    Any advice...
    Siciliana
    by Siciliana
    Hey photoshop junkies, I'm mid-way through a restoration of a photo for a friend of mine. This is the only remaining photo of him as a baby being held in up by his father. His father died when he was a boy. He had only a few photos which were destroyed when his house burned down. Imagine how happy he...
    11-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Working...
X