• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mjdiscovery
    Photos Overexposed. Anything I can do?
    by mjdiscovery
    I had a photo session this weekend with a senior for her sr. portraits. The settings that this photo was taken at was f2.8 1/60 ISO 105 WB Auto +2.0 (BAD).

So, obviously I need to read over my owner's manual again so I'm not just shooting and hoping for the best.

Aside...
    11-08-2004, 07:40 PM
  • Peg
    select shape
    by Peg
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to select an area in #1 photo then move the "selected outline" only to #2 photo and copy that exact shape to paste into photo #1? I hope this is understandable. I am using Photoshop Elements 2.

What I am trying to accomplish is to view...
    08-02-2004, 06:12 AM
  • Shoff
    Overexposed face
    by Shoff
    I've started this photo and have done some work on it already. The one thing that is really bothering me is that both women faces are overexposed. Is there a way I can just work on a small part of a picture and fix that?

Here is the picture.

http://img71.photobucket...
    08-08-2004, 07:49 AM
  • PatrickB
    How would you do this?
    by PatrickB
    Hi all,

I've been working on some pictures with very heavy shadows lately and wondered how you people would work on such pictures.

The shadows obviously darken the eyes too much. Plus the makeup is not visible enough (bady bady for customer, she wants it to be the most...
    07-21-2005, 02:02 PM
  • akellas
    Adding mood to match this composition
    by akellas
    Hi everyone,

I have been struggling with this photo for some time. It was taken on the occupied side of Cyprus, and shows my family longingly gazing at a ghost city through barbed wire. I am relatively happy with the composition and the captured expressions. My plan was to convert it...
    07-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Working...
X