Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• discocandy
    first try on restauration
    by discocandy
    Hi all.
    this is a work in progress for a restoration job I took on me.

this image was broken, folded and got a lot of scratches.
    still working on it and wondering how I can get rid of the bleach on the left topside of the image.
    more sizes are to be found here....
    04-19-2009, 07:52 AM
  • Paulie
    Colour Correction
    by Paulie
    Hi, all
    My bro has asked me if i can do anything with this photo of him, with the biggest fish he has ever caught. He thinks the flash never went off so as you can see the image has no depth of colour, & the levels are all over the place. I have tried various colour & level adjustments...
    08-25-2003, 10:29 AM
  • gcloud
    Overexposed Image
    by gcloud
    The attached image is in my opinion overexposed. I am using Photoshop CS and have tried several ways of correcting the overexposure. Unfortunately when I correct the overexposure at the top of the picture the bottom, especially the shadow at the feet becomes much too dark. Any suggestions on how...
    11-16-2005, 05:05 PM
  • Chadwick
    Another one needing help!
    by Chadwick
    I have been amazed at some of the brilliant restoration work done on the old photos posted.
    I have made several attempts at improving this photo without much success - it ends up worse than it started! Could anyone give me a clue where to start to bring it back to life.
    02-24-2005, 01:28 PM
  • mpskin
    yellow cast
    by mpskin
    I have the dreaded yellow cast and i am looking for a real nice and easy clearcut method and values to clear these pics up using ps6...i also have a batch of these type of pics...is there anyway to open all pics and do it all at one time. Also i have one pic that i want to do a background extraction...tips...
    01-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Working...
X