Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what I did??? Brush Problem

Hello,
    I am not sure what I did but my brush isn't a circle like it was-it's now brush shape. Also, my eraser looks like an eraser?
    I have searched my books but can't find the answer-thank you so much in advance for any help you can offer.
    Tracy

I'm not certain this is your problem but try toggling the CAPs Lock key to chnage between Precise and standard cursors. There is also a Display and Cursors dialog box under the preferences menu - Edit:Preferencesisplay & Cursors

Comment

Thanks

Thanks so much....that was it under pref's. I wonder what I did last night to make it change? Anyway...thanks so much!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• NancyJ
        I broke my brush :(
        by NancyJ
        I dont know what I did but now no matter what size of picture or brush I'm working with, I always get the crosshair rather than the round brush. What did I do and how can I fix it?
        04-02-2006, 04:09 AM
      • artmaker
        never made a brush, need one having problems.
        by artmaker
        Can't believe I never did this before, never needed one. Do now!
        In help, it states select some part of image, go to edit/define brush preset.

So ok, I have a basic black on white graphic, select with wand, tolorance at zero, and edit define brush IS GRAY!

What...
        07-18-2008, 01:37 PM
      • denschneider
        brush settings
        by denschneider
        i am having a problem with the paint brush opacity setting. normally i just type the opacity setting i want on the key board ie.type 5 for 50%. but some how the setting has been changed to affect the flow setting instead of the opacity and i am having a mental block as to how to change it back. this...
        09-07-2004, 05:33 AM
      • e.b.west
        Q: What is a soft brush?
        by e.b.west
        OK, here it is:

I'm starting to progress(?) from just using filters to also using brushes. Many of the tutorials I read say "use a soft brush". What exactly is a "soft brush"? I'm using Elements 2 and I beleive most of the brushes are the same as PS.

05-13-2003, 11:35 AM
      • crazypatsgirl
        Healing Brush Question...Am I Losing It?
        by crazypatsgirl
        Okay, I can't figure out what I have done.

I am using the healing brush tool. All of a sudden the areas that I am healing are very highly pixelated...does that make sense? I don't know what I did..I didn't change anything, that I know of. Does anyone know what I did, and more importantly,...
        04-01-2006, 09:49 PM
      Working...
      X