Up Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Loading

Unable to upload a file, getting an error message. It also shows me i have 2 attachmentss in progress, trying to delete these, but unable to. What am i doing wrong. File size is only 73.4 KB JPG
    Wayne

adding images to a discussion thread

Click Post Reply to reply to a thread and if you scroll down to the bottom of the thread and you will see a section that says Attach files with a button that says Manage Attachments. Click this button and then click browse. Locate the file you want to add, select it, then click UPLOAD. If there are files in the upload window that you don't want, click REMOVE. Note there are size and file type limitations. If you file is an invalid type or too large it will not upload. Once the file is finished uploading, close the window. Now if your message is complete all you have to do is select SUBMIT REPLY.

Also note if you are submitting multiple images in a single reply that their TOTAL file size goes against the file limit.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lglogan
      Embedding images...
      by lglogan
      Okay, this maybe a dumb blonde question, but how do I embed an image in my post?

Thanks,
      Lynda
      01-18-2002, 12:10 AM
    • Robt
      Frustration of adding an image
      by Robt
      This is the third attempt to start a thread. The other two were rather long winded and all the message went away [2X] as I tried to figure the method to add an image. Click on the manage attachments and you get a screen blink, drag and drop and everything is gone-- a blank post new thread screen!...
      05-30-2004, 07:35 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Yes, you can now upload images!
      by Doug Nelson
      We now have a big old monster of a webserver, and this wonderful new message board, so go ahead and post away. Here's how it will appear:...
      08-09-2001, 09:29 AM
    • cinderella
      profile presence
      by cinderella
      I'm getting ready to upload a huge batch of photos taken at my son's wedding recently. I've tweaked many of these snapshots with PS7.

I have sRGB chosen as my color workspace.

I've looked at several labs for printing namely Mpix, winkflash, and whcc and see that a couple...
      06-12-2006, 11:55 AM
    • Flora
      Attaching Files or Images to Threads or Posts
      by Flora
      For those who, like me, find uploading and attaching Images/files to Posts a bit confusing, here is how to do it:

Read first Jeanie's excellent Tip 'RESIZE IMAGES FOR RP' about optimizing size and resolution... then ...

• At the bottom of each Thread you have
      03-10-2004, 08:35 AM
    Working...
    X