New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Sorry but I can't seem to find the place to load a photo that I retouched..

If you want to get critiques on what you've done, you want to start a thread in the Critiques forum.

If you're looking for suggestions or tips on how to tackle a restoration, you want to start a thread in the Help requested forum.

[To see how to attach an image to a post, check out the thread on that topic ("Important: Attaching Files or Images to Threads or Posts") at the top of the Help requested forum.]

If you've worked on a photo from one of the Challenges and want to upload that, navigate to the relevant Challenge and then click on the "Upload Photos" link.

Comment

Hi Rosana,
      I had the same problem you are having now, but with the help of others, i was able to do it. Follow what Leah has posted above and you will be fine. If you are still having trouble, please ask for more help and someone will post an answer that will click for you. You can do it, don't give up.
      Wayne

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cendres
        question on avatars
        by cendres
        I searched FAQ's, but could not find anywhere on what steps are involved in adding a custom made avatar. Here are my questions:

1) Are there size limitations, and what are they?
        2) Where do you upload the animated GIF image within this site, or should it be hosted on a personal...
        06-10-2002, 05:55 PM
      • jeaniesa
        A Welcome Note To New Members (and anyone else who wants a warm welcome)
        by jeaniesa
        I’d like to extend a big WELCOME to those of you who are new here at RetouchPro. My name is Jeanie and I’m your Moderator and friendly assistant in the Critiques/Opinions/Help Requested section of the RetouchPro Forums.

I think you’ll discover, just like I did, that RetouchPro...
        06-08-2002, 06:58 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        New forum features
        by Doug Nelson
        Rather than simply list the new features, I figured I'd let y'all talk about any new feature you've noticed, and whether you like it or not.

It sounds like I'm cheating, but I couldn't list them all anyway, and I'd still want opinions, so this just skips a few posts.

More...
        01-19-2004, 02:53 PM
      • Craig Walters
        Do's and Don'ts for the Restoration Forum
        by Craig Walters
        please,

Do post any type of restoration project here.

Do not post images with the file name 'original' or 'before' or 'after'. come on, that should really be a no-brainer. how many others do you think try the same thing? remember, we who are working on your image do not...
        07-02-2008, 09:58 PM
      • gene
        Gene
        by gene
        It was suggested that I come here and so far I'm glad I did, I am not a young person, but I have been busy with computers for some time, started out with Dos system in 1987, I use a digital camera every day and now I need to learn retouching of my photographs.
        I have a question for anyone that...
        06-20-2003, 07:36 AM
      Working...
      X