Printing an action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing an action

I know it's possible to print out an action, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! Would some kind person tell me how to do it. Wayne

Hi Wayne,

If you are using Photoshop (from version 6 I think....) here is how to save actions as .txt files and print them:

"Press Ctrl+Alt (Windows) or Command+Option (Mac OS) when you choose the Save Actions command to save the actions in a text file. You can use this file to review or print the contents of an action. However, you can't reload the text file back into Photoshop."

Comment

Important:

You must select (highlight) any Action Set (a folder containing one or more actions) before the Alt + Ctrl + Save Actions... command is available, in other words, if you highlight an individual action, Save Actions... wil be grayed out.

Also note tha regardless of which Action Set you highlight, the resulting .txt file will contain ALL actions in your Actions Palette. You cannot selectively pick/choose. It's just the way it works.

~Danny~

Comment

Thanks for the answer, I will give it a try later. Thanks Wayne

Comment

Thanks Danny and Flora it worked great, now perhaps I can see where I'm going wrong! lol ( I made an action but it sticks half way through, it's driving me mad) Wayne

Comment

Working...
          X