• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ziggy25
    Fixing perspective/distortion
    by ziggy25
    I am trying to learn how to fix a distorted picture in CS4 but cant seem to get it right.

The main problem i think i have is im not sure exactly how to fix the distortion. I usually use one of two options in CS4. Either rotating the picture or using the "Distortion" options...
    05-01-2010, 06:56 AM
  • bestremera
    Adaptive Wide Angle, Warp or Punt?
    by bestremera
    Here is a 4 shot pano, camera on tripod, on Panosaurus Rex held in vertical position. EF-S 10-22 set at 14mm.
    I can't get a good equilateral blend in PTgui or PS. This was the best I could do set to Equirectangular. The verticals are pretty good but of course, the whole inside is bulbous....
    08-04-2012, 02:26 PM
  • pure
    Photoshop CS2 - how to use new perspective-tool ?
    by pure
    using the new perspective filtertool of Photoshop CS2, i would need a movie to learn how to use it.
    i tried it but nothing happened. reading the Photoshop help, sounds too complicated.

any hint?`

i got a room to correct, the horizontal lines are a bit distorted,...
    03-12-2006, 03:52 PM
  • christo
    Guide Lines
    by christo
    Is there anyway in PhotoShop 7, or does any one have any ideas on how one can use guidelines but make them able to be manipulated so that they can be used to allow for perspective? As I have used guides, they seem only to be able to produce horizontal or vertical lines, but what if you need a diagonal...
    09-20-2006, 09:00 PM
  • Myphotosoft
    Correcting Perspective Distortion
    by Myphotosoft
    Sometimes camera lens distorts image perspective. The effect can be easily remedied with Photoshop CS2 Crop tool. [details]
    05-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Working...
X