Major reticulation problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major reticulation problem

I've shot a few important rolls of film that have serious reticulation (regular crazed pattern on the emulsion surface of the negatives - bunched grains, like small worms). I was shooting in extreme temperature conditions and sadly the flaw was inevitable.
    I would like to know how to blend or smooth out this problem in PhotoShop. I'm not giving away any secrets here by saying that I'm new to digital manipulation and new to PhotoShop. Any help that you could offer would be gratefully received.
    Regards. Dry Jim

Can you attach a sample?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

I'm not a photography expert so I too would need to see an example of what you mean. Sometimes our best efforts to help involve downloading the example and trying a few ideas out until we get the best results.
      DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Broid
        Help with this problem
        by Broid
        Howdy all, been a while since I posted anything here, but need help with this image. The problem is obvious...Don Garlits looks too happy! Just kidding, how do I deal with the light strip down the side. I've tried a number of thing I could think of, that took about 5 min. Any help would be greatly appreciated,...
        11-27-2009, 09:47 PM
      • bobi29
        photoshop banner titrate problem
        by bobi29
        Hi,

I am new on this forum and also in using photoshop.
        I have one major problem... every time when i create animated banner, when i save it and try to look how does it look it always titrate (vibrate) on its edges.
        To be precise what is my problem I have attached the banner...
        02-07-2010, 03:40 AM
      • CKAJCA
        Urgently need help with this redskin problem
        by CKAJCA
        Did a shoot yesterday with a model that developed this nasty red rash shortly before the shoot started and which seemed to get worse as the shoot progressed. I am still new retouching so an idiots guide on how I would deal with this problem would be very much appreciated

http://www.f...
        05-21-2012, 03:18 AM
      • memphishooter
        image to examine
        by memphishooter
        Please examine the image at : catherineclay.com/clarenceshaw.jpg

Then please tell me how I might go about restoring it, removing the halftone dots and moire. I was trying with PSP 7.02, but could not shrink the pixels down small enough to do anything with it. Can this be done with any...
        09-01-2001, 12:27 PM
      • Sweetlight
        Error Problem
        by Sweetlight
        This is a screen shot of what I get now every time I optimize to web. Anyone familiar?

c...
        02-17-2008, 05:09 PM
      Working...
      X