• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Balky
    What approches would you take?
    by Balky
    Just wondering... Have a pictures, I restored it (color correction) mostly.

The line on the left top side that got into the center... I forgot what other techniques could be used.

Thanks to all...
    02-23-2008, 07:57 PM
  • jenjen
    Torn up Picture
    jenjen
    by jenjen
    Here is a picture that I have tried but never works out. After i put i together it just doesn't look real. Any suggestions?...
    08-08-2005, 11:05 PM
  • nebgranny
    Lines out of print area
    nebgranny
    by nebgranny
    Can someone please help with picture. I would like help with the darker area towards the bottom of the photo. If you can help would you also post steps of what you did so I can try it and learn from it please. Thanks Neb

This is the only file size I have hope you can work with it....
    02-05-2006, 07:29 PM
  • David M
    Replacing a missing leg(help)
    David M
    by David M
    I`m trying to retouch this photo but I dont know how to replace body parts,could anyone show me a tutorial or explain to me (in easy steps) how this is done?
    I`m new to photo shop but have learn`t so much from you guys,just finished working with layers/ajustment layers,so after my head had exploded...
    08-19-2006, 03:51 PM
  • datune
    Is it possible to fix this...
    datune
    by datune
    Hello!

First of all i would like to say hello to the board, im completely new and it is my first time post as well.

I have been looking for a place like this for quite a long time and it took me a lot of surfing through many sites that offered tutorials, of course all...
    06-02-2002, 06:48 PM
Working...
X