• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dtrayers
    CMYK vs. RGB (long winded)
    by dtrayers
    First, I want to thank Richard for a great book and tools. I'm a relative newbie to digital photography but I'm learning a lot.

Over the weekend, I was calibrating my printer (Canon S820) to match the output on my monitor. I've calibrated the monitor (actually, an LCD panel) with Adobe...
    04-07-2003, 11:55 AM
  • Jack Battiste
    Gamut Range/Saturation Of Apple Cinema Displays
    by Jack Battiste
    I have a cmyk color test proof which was output from a kodak approval from a local area pre-press shop. This model proofing device has been the workhorse of the industry for over a decade and costs between 5-6 figures. Point is it's a contract quality proof. None of the apple cinema displays in my life,...
    04-08-2008, 12:28 AM
  • artms
    Input/Output Color match
    by artms
    I know that you don't get the same color on a print that you see on the screen. However, my prints seem to be too cool or blue in the shadows though that is not what is on the screen. i have calibrated my monitor with Adobe gamma and I have calibrated my printer, cleaned heads..to no avail. It seems...
    02-12-2003, 01:39 PM
  • Jeff F
    Home Use for CMYK Separations
    by Jeff F
    I'm currently working my way through the CMYK separations section of Richard's book for the second time. Are there any significant advantages to printing on an inkjet printer from a CMYK split image? More efficient use of ink possibly, or more accurate colors during print? Just wondering. I'm enjoying...
    06-02-2003, 11:46 AM
  • nadaman
    my 1st post..red cast on Lacie 324/CS4 RGB to CMYK
    by nadaman
    I am a commercial photographer doing editorial work for magazines. I've spent the last month trying to fix a very odd problem that I've not encountered before. I use an iMac 24in w/Apple Display, OS10.5.8, 4G Ram, NVIDIA GeForce8800GS video card. Using Lacie 324 LCD monitor (with calibration puck...
    08-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Working...
X