• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gerald McClaren
    How can I print exact color on photo
    by Gerald McClaren
    I have an Epson Stylus R800 Photo Printer and would like to know how can I print the exact color on my monitor on a color photo. For example, if I add a dark brown to a photo, I would like to print that color with my Epson R800 printer.

Gerald Sr.
    01-06-2006, 11:12 PM
  • alisam
    Color Management (yet again)
    by alisam
    Tools:
    Photoshop Elements 2 - v2.0.2
    The Hidden Power of Elements 2 book and tools installed
    Free tools by Richard Lynch installed
    Dell 17” LCD Monitor
    Canon CP-200 4” x 6” Dye Sub Printer
    Canon S500/IXUS Camera
    ColorVision ColorPlus Monitor Calibration...
    12-14-2004, 05:48 PM
  • petercook80
    Calibration !
    by petercook80
    HI, I am unsure on what to expect with system calibration and printer profiling. I have a Epson Photo R200 printer and use Epson Inks and Paper, Photoshop Elements 2 and an LCD monitor which is calibrated with ColourWizzard software, I also have a piece of software called Nova DigiColour which helps...
    07-25-2006, 04:04 AM
  • 1STLITE
    Printing better color
    by 1STLITE
    Ok. I dunno if this has been covered before here, but I was wondering - how can I make my printer print the way it looks on my screen? Or make my screen look like it will coming from the printer? I have been so aggravated here lately. Its not usually that mig of a difference, but I am trying to...
    05-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  • chris h
    Printing Query
    by chris h
    I rarely print images just pass files onto other parties or upload to the web. However I was asked to print off some group shots from digital .nef (Nikon) files I'd taken. I use an old HP 990cxi printer and on printing the files out via a mild tweak in PS I find the output has a delightful purple cast!...
    03-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Working...
X