Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color profile

By Peter Glynn (pglynn) on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 08:24 am:

can any one tell me where i can get hold a of a color profile for my printer which is a lexmark 3200 jet ptinter i have asked lexmark themselves and they say it is on the instalation disk but i cannot find it i have also searched there web site to no avail or is the another color profile i could use like adobe rgb 1998 the reason i am asking on the properties on lexmark 3200 jet ptinter there is a tab which says color managementand at the bottom it says add profile and i do not know which one to choose
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Related Topics

Collapse

• Chain
    Color Management and the web
    by Chain
    I am happy to report that Firefox 3.5 has enabled color-management (for tagged images) by default. This means that if an image is not sRGB (e.g. Adobe RGB) it will still display correctly (if the image is correctly tagged). Basically images will look the same as in Photoshop.

Read more...
    07-02-2009, 09:58 AM
  • monicow
    Embedded Color Profiles
    by monicow
    Does anyone know how to save embedded color profiles?

I am working on a file from a printer and they have their own color profile already embedded in the file. If I want to assign this unique color profile to new files that I am working on, is there a way to do this? In the past I simply...
    07-12-2004, 03:25 PM
  • Ron
    AIM color space - Gamma 1.00
    by Ron
    Color Space - Are you seeing the real picture?

If you visit some of my entries you will find I usually begin by opening my images into "AIM RGB = Trinitron D65 G1.00" color space. If you're curious about what this means I'll try to explain in general terms what this is all about....
    05-26-2002, 07:31 PM
  • kcole321
    Color Management Question
    by kcole321
    Hope you can help me understand what I am doing wrong. Color management is a murky subject for me, at best!! I've been able to get the colors on my monitors (both a CRT and a laptop) to pretty closely match what I print on my HP inkjet printer. However, when I take my pictures to be printed (at the...
    04-11-2006, 08:43 AM
  • Reimar
    ICC embedded
    by Reimar
    I just switched from PE 1 to PE2. I am using a Nikon D70. Now I notice that whenever I want to "save as" a TIFF file when I'm finished my edits, the check box for ICC Profle is checked and some sRGB file is being embedded. Is this a good idea? Do I need to uncheck this box every time I...
    05-04-2004, 09:18 AM
Working...
X