• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1STLITE
    Printing better color
    by 1STLITE
    Ok. I dunno if this has been covered before here, but I was wondering - how can I make my printer print the way it looks on my screen? Or make my screen look like it will coming from the printer? I have been so aggravated here lately. Its not usually that mig of a difference, but I am trying to...
    05-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  • Reimar
    ICC embedded
    by Reimar
    I just switched from PE 1 to PE2. I am using a Nikon D70. Now I notice that whenever I want to "save as" a TIFF file when I'm finished my edits, the check box for ICC Profle is checked and some sRGB file is being embedded. Is this a good idea? Do I need to uncheck this box every time I...
    05-04-2004, 08:18 AM
  • Gerald McClaren
    How can I print exact color on photo
    by Gerald McClaren
    I have an Epson Stylus R800 Photo Printer and would like to know how can I print the exact color on my monitor on a color photo. For example, if I add a dark brown to a photo, I would like to print that color with my Epson R800 printer.

Gerald Sr.
    01-06-2006, 11:12 PM
  • Ian W
    Colour Management - Help!
    by Ian W
    Using Photoshop CS, when opening certain images I get a message stating that the embedded profile does not match the working space profile.

Should I convert it to the working space profile or preserve the embedded profile? What is the right thing to do in terms of ensuring that what I...
    03-23-2004, 02:34 PM
  • tennant
    Newbie Question
    by tennant
    I have been doing a lot of reading about color management and still don't feel like I've got it all quite figured out. The bottom line is that I have processed images that I am happy with and want to have printed. The problem is that these images lack the same "punch" (vibrancy, contrast)...
    03-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Working...
X