• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cpen
    Getting high resolution photos from customers
    by cpen
    Hi, wondering if anyone has some advice for me. I have a website where I offer photo restoration services. I have an upload box for people to send their scans to me for a price quote. More often than I like, the scan I receive is low resolution. I have in my FAQs info about how to scan their photos,...
    12-02-2015, 02:11 PM
  • exorcist
    hi all. please may i have some advice
    by exorcist
    recently i acquired photoshop 7
    what i would like to do is restore some of my family's old, cracked, faded and torn photo's
    what i would like to know please is:

suggested scanning settings, ie max, min, dpi, colour or greyscale for black and white and sepia photos.
    12-02-2002, 07:07 AM
  • nherem
    Enlarging small photos
    by nherem
    Hi,

I have a whole lot of photos of around 300 - 400 pixels. Would I be able to enlarge them by printing at a printshop and then rescanning at a higher resolution? Will it work?
    06-11-2016, 02:32 AM
  • Ron
    Digital to Photographic paper (TIP)
    by Ron
    I have an old family photo that I want to touchup and get printed at a photoshop on regular photographic paper.
    I've found lots of advice on what resolution to scan pictures if I want to put them on the web or print them on my home printer. In fact the best advice I found was by member Shan...
    09-21-2001, 06:36 PM
  • Rick
    Digital to Print Output
    by Rick
    I have a customer who is needs to have a portrait redone (fairly simple remove creases and tears) but she is going to want it reprinted so she can hang it with the rest of the photos of her family.

The picture is 11x14 and it's being scanned today.
    The questions are:
    08-26-2001, 11:35 AM
Working...
X