• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• maverick911
    Problem centralising print in Photoshop
    by maverick911
    I am printing on A4 with an image size of 18cm x 25cm to an Epson 950 Photo printer, but I cannot get the image consistently in the centre of the paper despite checking the centre image box. Image is often ofset to one side on the long side, but not always?
    Any suggestions please?
    05-16-2007, 05:20 AM
  • Jimmy
    Small Photo. Large Printout
    by Jimmy
    I have some 4"x 6" photos that I want to print as a 8.5"x 11".

I have tried resizing the photo in Photoshop, however, even though it resized it to 8.5 x 11 it still will only print it as a 4 x 6 photo.

Is there any way that I can resize the photo so...
    09-17-2003, 03:26 PM
  • extrememc
    Image is Larger
    by extrememc
    I created a new image 8.5x11 at 72 dpi for a flyer. I set my bleed line 1/2" on all sides. When I try to print this image I get a message from CS2 that the image is larger then the printable area and there will be some clipping. How can I avoid this?
    04-26-2006, 11:57 AM
  • HarryHardHat
    strange faces
    by HarryHardHat
    Dear all!

Im doing some b/w work on an epson 2100 (2200) printer. The method that I've relied on so far (and which is recommended by Luminous Landscape) is to print with "Printer Color Managment" and "Color Controls" using the photo-realistic mode. For black and white...
    01-07-2006, 12:22 PM
  • Rock
    Epson R300 Cuts Off Photos
    by Rock
    I tried searching for this issue, but I may not be searching the correct terms...

I bought an Epson R300 photo printer back in '05 and it's been working great ever since. However, I have to be very careful how I take my pictures...and here's why:

If I take a portait shot...
    09-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Working...
X