X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue dog
    replied
    Do it yourself?

I just wanted to mention that the site/mail order catalog "Light Impressions" sells a book binder and materials that let's you do it yourself on your own printer. The problem that I see is that the 'page' is the photo paper, apparently not leaving you any options there. It might be nice to know who's paper it is.

Leave a comment:

• skydog
    replied
    There are many places that provide this service and provide excellent results; this is one:

www.asukabook.com

In addition, this is a nice piece of software for scrapbook and coffee book creating:

www.lumapix.com

Leave a comment:

• RokcetScientist
    replied
    Originally posted by cinderella
    Has anyone made a photo book using any of the services where one can do this? Like Kodak, Snapfish, WalMart, etc.

You upload your photos, select layout, choose size and in the end receive printed book .

Is the finished product worthy of the time and effort involved?

It sounds like a great idea.

Is it more satisfying than putting photos in plastic sleeves in an album.?
    Not if the quality is shitty, of course. Problem is those outlets will not provide references where you could check. I wonder why....
    I submit you won't find many dissatisfied customers coming clean, because those who are, are probably far too embarrassed to show the terrible results, and would rather forget the whole painful – and expensive ! – episode as soon as possible!

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    Last edited by RokcetScientist; 07-29-2006, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cinderella
    started a topic making photo books from prints

making photo books from prints

Has anyone made a photo book using any of the services where one can do this? Like Kodak, Snapfish, WalMart, etc.

You upload your photos, select layout, choose size and in the end receive printed book .

Is the finished product worthy of the time and effort involved?

It sounds like a great idea.

Is it more satisfying than putting photos in plastic sleeves in an album.?
Working...
X