paper printer and inks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paper printer and inks

I was wondering what types of paper people are using for prints,(glossy,pearl,matte)also what brand.Another curiosity is types of printers and inks. hope this is the right place to post

thanks for any input

Related Topics

Collapse

• justone
    Printer/Paper Problems
    by justone
    I had a few questions/problems wiht using a new photo printer i recently purchased. I got a Canon iP6700D (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...modelid=13363). I tried to do a few prints with the paper that came with the printer and the quality set...
    07-28-2006, 09:46 PM
  • Ken45140
    Printer Papers
    by Ken45140
    I am evaluating whether to upgrade my simple HP 960c ink jet which is showing some difficulty reproducing some of the images I am creating in PSP and PS7. I have been searching and discussing this on the PSP newsgroup.

Based on some of my first photos back from some on-line printing...
    02-16-2006, 07:39 PM
  • navoff
    Using Canon paper on an Epson Printer
    by navoff
    I've got a Canon i960 that for years produced excellent photos (so good, no one could tell the difference between them and ones printed professionally). However, now, every time I want to print something, I have to do a deep cleaning just to get an adequate image. There's usually one or two colors that...
    03-09-2010, 04:18 PM
  • paulette conlan
    Speciality photo papers for Canon Printers
    by paulette conlan
    Hi
    Got this nice new printer - a Canon i960 and I am looking for recommendations for a photo art paper. Right now my preference with my old HP printer is the Kodak Ultima Satin. I prefer a matte finish and according to the specs I can't use anything over 270 g which rules out a few choices....
    11-15-2003, 04:09 PM
  • s.robson
    photographic paper
    by s.robson
    Hi, I am new to all this so I hope you can help I have been given some old photos and was wondering which photographic paper to use.
    I am using a inkjet, I live in Jersey C.I. so a website would sure help.

Regards

Simon
    04-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Working...
X