Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Object scanning
    by Doug Nelson
    An inspirational story:
    http://photoshopnews.com/2006/08/28/...tudor-exhibit/

So what can you do?

Use your flatbed to scan real world objects and post them in this thread. Either post the straight scan, or play with it and see what you can cre...
    08-29-2006, 06:00 AM
  • imann08
    Oversized scans
    by imann08
    I may have to scan an image that is in the 25x21 area. I only have the standard 8.5x11. The one option that I know of is to scan it in pieces and then put it back together on PS. One thing I have read about that though is that you should scan each piece of the image in the same direction and with the...
    04-19-2006, 09:57 PM
  • jaroslav
    Scan Negative with SF
    by jaroslav
    I need to scan an old negative ( 1st time ) and gotta problem with SF. After scanning I should have a positive, but I don't have, only black background with strong noise.

Scanner Plustek ST60+

screen http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2741/67280249.jpg
    01-27-2010, 03:15 AM
  • d_kendal
    Scanning problem
    by d_kendal
    I've noticed that when I scan something that has been folded, when I scan it (my scanner/printer is a lexmark X73) the fold was shows up as lines of color. I attached a very zoomed in little peice of a scan so you can see what I mean. is this likely a scanner problem, or something I can fix easily (besides...
    05-07-2002, 11:23 PM
  • liquid_katfish
    Do u lose quality when scanning ??
    by liquid_katfish
    Hello,

I'm about to scan in over 100 images that are about 50 years old and i had a person tell me that i may lose quality when scanning the images and that some of the photos may lose the whole image because of the paper its been printed on.

Now before i start scanning...
    07-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Working...
X