• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Vellum Paper
    by T Paul
    When printing on Vellum paper...what would you set your printer paper to be...plain paper, photo paper, transparency, back lit film, 360 inkjet, etc.
    07-25-2004, 06:24 PM
  • lglogan
    Question on papers...
    by lglogan
    I am interested in knowing what kind of paper everyone uses to print their photo-art. I am in search of the perfect watercolor, canvas, etc. paper. My only problem is that since I am in South Korea I will need to order it online.

I don't think this is a question anyone has asked before....
    10-12-2002, 05:21 PM
  • 1STLITE
    Need a paper recommendation...
    by 1STLITE
    I need a paper recommendation for printing a calendar. A friend and I want to make a calendar of our images from the local area, for sale. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200, and need to know what kind of paper would be best for this job. We really want to print it ourselves if at all possible. The...
    06-08-2005, 11:11 PM
  • justone
    Printer/Paper Problems
    by justone
    I had a few questions/problems wiht using a new photo printer i recently purchased. I got a Canon iP6700D (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...modelid=13363). I tried to do a few prints with the paper that came with the printer and the quality set...
    07-28-2006, 08:46 PM
  • jaz
    Printing your artwork
    by jaz
    I've asked this question in a few groups and nobody seems to be interested or folks are not printing larger than 8x10.

I have an Epson 1280 which can print up to 13x19 prints. I've noticed that with painting/photo-art work, I really like the rendering on Matte,(Real) Canvas or Epson Watercolor...
    01-19-2003, 07:18 AM
Working...
X