Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web output help

Hello,
    I'm currently trying to develop a website, and wonder if anyone has any experience on how to create a slideshow for a website. I am most likely wanting to do a slideshow like on this website. I have tried to use their html and replace it with my photos...and have been unsuccessful. I want to do this for photos that I've restored for family. I don't want to pay anyone to do it, rather do it myself.

I have browsed the web, and found nothing (probably because I don't know what to search for).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://weddedblissphoto.com/gallery6.htm

Re: web output help

If you have Photoshop, you can use File>Automate>Web Gallery to automatically build you a web gallery or slide show. Just upload the folder ro your website and create a link to the index.htm file in that folder.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Re: web output help

If you look at the Source of that page, you will see it uses Javascript for the slideshow. Look near the top - <script ...slideshow.js>. If you were going to duplicate that page, you would have to save everything related to the page, including scripts.
      If you search for javascript slide show on Google, you should find some scripts you can use and how to implement them.

Comment

Working...
      X