• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• willdoak
    Are on-camera histograms trustworthy?
    by willdoak
    According to Deke McClelland (Photoshop CS2 Mastering Camera Raw, "Shooting Considerations" if you subscribe to lynda.com), on-camera histograms can't be trusted when you're shooting raw, because they "measure the results of JPEG-type presets [that would be] applied to the raw image,...
    09-04-2008, 10:12 AM
  • chauncey
    Photo-art: Can I do it in RAW? (RAW ? from newbee)
    by chauncey
    I'm briefly back;

Can I do everything in paint shop pro XI.II working entirely in RAW and if my goal is only photo "painting", do I need to?
    01-29-2007, 05:03 PM
  • rayi23
    Using Raw formats
    by rayi23
    Hello. I am a novice to Digital Photography and recently purchased a Nikon D3100. I do have a knowledge of Photoshop and currently using CS5 & CS4. I am trying to get the hang of using RAW format. I have been reading about it but I keep getting confused. So far it makes sense to me to use RAW but...
    04-29-2011, 08:30 AM
  • Dezzy
    RAW files
    by Dezzy
    OK, I keep reading about shooting in RAW. What do I need to shoot in RAW/ Do I need a special camera or program to transfer from a camera. I understand the value of RAW files over JPEG for manipulating.
    10-19-2017, 09:20 PM
  • Airdale
    raw - AHHH
    by Airdale
    I just upgraded from Photoshop 7 to photoshop CS2... and thinking how cool this was I decided to shoot in raw mode. The pictures all turned out really grainy! I had taken some regular jpeg pictures that same day in the same place with the same settings - and there was no problem. What do I do? Does...
    11-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Working...
X