Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OOOOH, so excited hubby says get new monitor HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jon
    Monitor question...can you help?
    by Jon
    I just invested in a new desktop, laptop, and printer. I am also getting some new camera gear. I picked up a monitor knowing it wasn't really the caliber I wanted, but what I could afford at the time and what the salesman shot me for a price with the other stuff. It is a HP w2338h 23-inch Diagonal...
    08-05-2009, 04:50 PM
  • workharder
    Which monitor I should trust?
    by workharder
    Hi Folks,

I'm using Dell U2711 calibrated with Spyder color, one thing that make me confuse is because my work seems very different when I open it in different computer, but in other hands, people works still fine when I open in Dell or other monitor.

I already happy with...
    01-24-2014, 01:50 AM
  • S-C
    Callibrating LAPTOP monitor? diff tones tilted!
    by S-C
    Hey, Sometimes i need to use a laptop to retouch and i have just bought a new one which seems to be non callibrated as golds look greenish, so i have tried the callibration tests with the black/white strips etc to see if i can see them correctly..
    I can see them the way they are supposed to show...
    09-14-2009, 03:50 PM
  • Jeff F
    Can Monitor Calibration Devices Flag a Bad Monitor
    by Jeff F
    I'm asking this here because I'm currently reading Richard's book on PSE 4. It occurs to me that no amount of calibration can fix a monitor for which the colors at the edge of the screen do not match the colors in the center. And I'm sure that there are other monitor problems which cannot be eliminated...
    10-09-2006, 12:25 AM
  • zakum
    Finally calibrated my monitor
    by zakum
    Hi, got a Spyder2Express for a present and have calibrated my monitor.
    It was so easy and looks a lot better, even print is more clearer.
    What i want to know is do i use this profile for Photoshop or stick to AdobeRGB?

Thanks for any replys

Zakum
    12-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Working...
X