• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Inspeqtor
    New Scanner
    by Inspeqtor
    I am considering purchasing the Epson 4990 as recommended to me here earlier on another thread. I have a question about this scanner, does it scan normal documents? The Epson website mentions "the flexibility of a flatbed scanner" but that does not tell me very much. I am sure some of you...
    02-17-2007, 09:43 AM
  • chris h
    Vuescan Query
    by chris h
    Am I correct in assuming Vuescan will run on two scanners connected to the same PC. I picked up a new Hp scanner mainly for shunting paper but just for interest sake I've left the old one (Epson 1200) hooked up. Ones scsi and the other USB. I thought of comparing scans through a third party scanner...
    10-20-2001, 05:13 AM
  • jjhannon
    Scanner Recommendation
    by jjhannon
    Hello All!

I recently repaired a friends HP 5370C scanner. When testing it I found out it does a much better job than my Microtech scanner (6000 series) The detail and color accuracy is superior.

I am looking to update my flat bed scanner. I have a PC system with USB ports....
    06-30-2004, 09:28 AM
  • KevinBE
    Film Scanner
    by KevinBE
    I don't know if anyone is interested but I bought a Minolta Speed Scan film scanner on ebay. I just couldn't pass it up because of the price. I know it's discontinued from production but it had a suggested retail of 1299.00 and it has had some good reviews. I think the last street price of this scanner...
    08-22-2003, 06:50 PM
  • PJ Staley
    scanner recommendation
    by PJ Staley
    I'm going to be purchasing a new scanner soon. The one I currently have does not scan negatives or slides. I don't want to purchase a sub-standard product. Any (expert) opinions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
    03-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Working...
X