• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• chrishoggy
    photobox.co.uk
    by chrishoggy
    Just wondering if anybody has any experience with this company?
    I've just signed up and ordered some prints in different sizes from 6x4 to 30"x20" just to see what the results are like. On the face of it, they look quite good, but I will judge them on the print quality
    08-29-2007, 12:35 PM
  • Nauset3TT
    gelatin silver prints v. vintage gelatin silver prints
    by Nauset3TT
    quick (hopefully) question- what is the difference between gelatin silver prints v. vintage gelatin silver prints and why would a photographer choose to use one over the other?
    -thanks
    Renée
    11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Albumin Photo Historical Notes
    by thomasgeorge
    The importance of the Albumin photograph can best be summed up in this: The majority of Americas, and the worlds, history captured by the camera during the years of 1855 thru 1885 was preserved using the Albumin photographic print. First, what is an Albumin print? Simply put, it is a special piece...
    11-16-2001, 06:53 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    1885-1920 Modern photos emerge
    by thomasgeorge
    There is really nothing magic about the date 1885, except that around this time photography began to evolve into the state we know it today. Prior to this time, the Albumen Photograph ruled as the foremost photographic technique, but waiting in the wings, largely due to advances in making dry plate...
    04-05-2002, 01:02 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Your biggest prints
    by Doug Nelson
    I was mulling over an image idea today when it occurred to me that the only way it would work was as a truly massive print. This, in turn, got me wondering what's the largest print you've ever made of one of your own images?

I've had some of my graphic work printed truly huge for billboards...
    06-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Working...
X