Russian print sizing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing: Russian print sizing?

My son recently married a girl from Russia and I am now preparing photos to upload to her family in Russia. Are their print sizes the same as in the U.S? I don't want them to print a photo and then not be able to find a frame to fit it.

Re: Russian print sizing?

FYI! I was able to skype with someone in Russia and found out that Russia uses European sizing for photo printing. All measurements are in centimeters:

10x15....15x21....20x30....30x40

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jimmy
      Print Problems.
      by Jimmy
      A friend of my mothers has given me some photos of her and her husband.

I am doing a good job on that part, however, when I print the photo I don't have the same quality that is being displayed on my monitor (i.e. a great looking dark photo may be to bright in print; a good skin color...
      10-15-2003, 01:08 PM
    • xaar128
      Xaar, Spectra, Konica Minolta print heads
      by xaar128
      We are suppliers of new original Xaar print heads, Spectra printheads,
      Konica Minolta print heads, you can buy it online:
      www.printheads-online.com
      Worldwide shipping by EMS.
      09-05-2010, 11:01 AM
    • cinderella
      print size/orientation
      by cinderella
      I have a large group photo (about 40 people) where the group is oriented along the 10" width and the height of photo is 8".
      I took my CD to WalMart for a print on their Fuji Frontier and the result was a chopped photo because it printed the group oriented along the 8" dimension....
      08-19-2003, 02:28 PM
    • copacabanagirl
      How to Print Family Photos of Differing Sizes
      by copacabanagirl
      Hi! I'm new and appreciate reading the posts!

I am launching a project to scan in a multitude of old family photos. I had a friend do one album first and now I am going to do the remaining zillion boxes on my own. I'd appreciate any and all advice in general! I have these tools:...
      04-08-2009, 09:50 PM
    • Bazza08
      print on Photo
      by Bazza08
      Hello All
      Hope you are all keeping well, I am trying to fix an old photo for my sister, it has been left next to a printed paper and some print has transferred onto the photo is there any way to remove this print from the photo, I have photo shop installed.

Thank you...
      12-19-2016, 09:56 AM
    Working...
    X