di-bond printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• di-bond printing

I want to make a 36" x 36" di-bond print for myself. That is, what type of paper is best used for this mounting process? I'm assuming a flat matte paper due to the adhesive process.

Has anyone produced di-bonds out there? Any recommendations would be appreciated (including companies who do it - preferably in Canada).

Cheers,

Joel

Related Topics

Collapse

• thevision
    printing
    by thevision
    Where do artist get the printing done. I realize giclee's etc, but I'm
    speaking of the thiner paper that are maybe unlimited runs, etc.
    I'm putting my artwork at some places and cannot compete price
    wise with the 20x24 prints that are printed on, not poster paper, but
    hopefully,...
    05-23-2011, 07:34 AM
  • ExclamPt
    Printing on uncoated side of paper
    by ExclamPt
    I have been using an Epson R2400 printer to print a number of photos on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper. Each is stored in a polyester sleeve and should thus last a long time. (They are intended as gifts for my two children.)

I would like to print caption information on the reverse side of...
    12-27-2006, 07:34 AM
  • 1STLITE
    Need a paper recommendation...
    by 1STLITE
    I need a paper recommendation for printing a calendar. A friend and I want to make a calendar of our images from the local area, for sale. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200, and need to know what kind of paper would be best for this job. We really want to print it ourselves if at all possible. The...
    06-08-2005, 11:11 PM
  • ninthplanet
    artsy printing techniques
    by ninthplanet
    Hi All-

I'm currently working on a series of digital images made from 4x5 film which is "etched" and scanned. I'd like to print them on rice paper or some other media which is thin enough to decoupage onto board. Has anybody done anything like that, or adapted fine art papers...
    10-11-2005, 04:03 PM
  • T Paul
    Vellum Paper
    by T Paul
    When printing on Vellum paper...what would you set your printer paper to be...plain paper, photo paper, transparency, back lit film, 360 inkjet, etc.
    07-25-2004, 06:24 PM
Working...
X