Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kyriakos
    Color management question
    by kyriakos
    Hi,

This is my first time posting but I love the website and have learned a lot from reading the forums...I have a long way to go with my retouching.

Ok, my question. I think I know the answer but just want some confirmation. After watching the color management tutorial...
    03-06-2011, 10:54 PM
  • jam1212
    Color Profile Question
    by jam1212
    Hi all,

I've recently gotten a bid at doing some retouching for a wedding photographer. I'm going to be working on a few images as a test of sorts to see if I get the gig or not.

So, here's my question. My workflow currently involves opening the RAW files in ACR, doing...
    02-21-2010, 05:20 PM
  • kcole321
    Color Management Question
    by kcole321
    Hope you can help me understand what I am doing wrong. Color management is a murky subject for me, at best!! I've been able to get the colors on my monitors (both a CRT and a laptop) to pretty closely match what I print on my HP inkjet printer. However, when I take my pictures to be printed (at the...
    04-11-2006, 07:43 AM
  • Andymania
    Color picker/RGB values question
    by Andymania
    I have bee messing around alot with the color picker, color sampler tool and Info palette lately. Now, for example if I have a very, very dull red which can be something like R=98 G=50 B=45, photoshop would categorize this as a red since the R value is the highest correct? I am asking this because when...
    05-29-2012, 07:25 AM
  • OmarB
    Color correction and printing of nature pic.
    by OmarB
    I am having a hard time color correcting and printing the attached picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have modest knowledge of Photoshop CS2. Here are the issues. Without any correction at all, the picture prints mostly ok but the snow on the mountain comes out really orange/reddish....
    04-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Working...
X