• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• One4UAll
    Removing Unwanted Reflection
    by One4UAll
    First, how do I get my title to be boldface? It seems I can only boldface in the message box.

Second, the photo, below, is a detail from a larger image of an interesting door, but when I took the photo, my leg got into the picture, along with some other things. There are two doors, one...
    12-04-2007, 07:44 PM
  • pixelzombie
    removing duotone settings
    by pixelzombie
    i can't seem to get an image back to grayscale mode when i remove the duotone settings, the image will take on the luminosity of whatever spot color was being used and i want to avoid that...
    02-25-2008, 08:01 PM
  • solitear
    Screen Shot Goes Black When I Try To Edit It
    by solitear
    Hi Everybody...... I don't know if this goes here or not, but here goes....

My Aunt sent a DVD that she'd made from some VCR tapes...... I can watch the video on my computer using Windows Media Player...... I've tried to take a screen shot using the following methods:

Ctrl...
    05-07-2007, 11:27 AM
  • medigitalmedia
    Removing Black Background From Dark Hair
    by medigitalmedia
    Hello, I am having trouble getting quality results with CS5 and the new refine edge tool. I love how all the instruction videos choose easy images to make this tool seem effortless to get great results...what about when you are trying to remove a black background and the model has dark brown hair. Does...
    11-12-2010, 07:42 PM
  • FrEaKmAn
    removing grey background
    by FrEaKmAn
    Hello,

this is the example image
    http://shrani.si/f/r/AA/2mAQAStH/stran011611.jpg

what I want is that I somehow make it lighter, but obtain black letters. The problem is that when I want to print it, I get grey background which is really annoying.. is it possible...
    12-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Working...
X